Under My Um-ber-ella, Ella, Ella...

Sunday 24 November 2013

I don't even really like Rhianna (I'm more into my rock music!), but it's a fitting title!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all well?  I had a lovely end to the week when my little sister got all dressed up to go to a formal with her boyfriend and the whole family turned up to wave them off! lol!  Here she is looking lovely!


And here's the Awwww moment when her and Ben first saw each other all dolled up!


Don't they look well together?!


And I thought I'd add this one in too - this is what happens when you get a few children to pose together!


And in all the excitement I totally forgot to do my post for the Alphabet Challenge Blog - it never even crossed my mind yesterday either - head like a sieve!

So our challenge for this fortnight is...

U for Use An Umbrella!

So I did this...


The image is "Emily Rainy Day" by Lacy Sunshine and I coloured her with the following copics: Skin; E21,13,00,0000,R20. Hair: E49,47,44,43. Clothes & Umbrella; E09,07,04.G24,21,20.W9,7,5.E42,41,40. Sky; BG01,000,0000. Ground; E44,31,G24,21,20,


The papers I have used are from the J'adore collection by First Edition.  I used the following dies; Spellbinders petite ovals lg and labels 10, Dienamics Umbrella.  I also used a Stampin' Up! scallop border punch.  The sentiment reading "Feeling Under The Weather?" was computer generated using the font Lainie Day.  The pearls and gems are from my stash.


The inside has the same layout and papers as the front and I've added a sentiment from Waltzing Mouse's Fancy Phrases.


So that's my card, I hope you can join us over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog - go and see what the rest of the DT have made, they're fab!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks; Anything goes
Allsorts; Bring on the bling
Diva's By Design; Make it pretty - I think my pearls and gems pretty it up!
A Gem Of A Challenge; Sparkles
The Hobby House Challenge Blog; Pearls - which I got from the Hobby House
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog; Anything goes
Moving Along With The Times; Music inspired - Rhianna, Umbrella
Paper Crafting Journey; Bling it up
Twisted Tuesday Challenges; Pop dots and Polka dots

Thanks for looking!
 Photobucket

16 comments:

Tracie said...

Simple adorable. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sheena they look gorgeous and so is your card loving those papers hope you're well
Jacki x

Lizzie R said...

Great colouring of the image and the patterned paper you chose fit soooo well! Great card! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo's and a gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House, however you have not mentioned your Hobby House item, do hope you will join us again
hugs Kate xx

Laine said...

Wonderful pictures and a stunning card. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
Laine - DT
xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous image and great card, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week, xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sheena.gorgeous sweet image and i love your fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Sheena, I love the layout and colour combination. That image is so cute.

Dora said...

beautiful card!! great colouring.
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

beautiful photo's, especially the last one...so funny. ((:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - stunning colouring and I love the DP's.
Beautiful photos too :o)
Thanks for playing with The Divas this week and for playing at The Hobby House.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Sheena...Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH this is so pretty!!! Your coloring is awesome and all those gorgeous DSP fits perfectly! Your sister is gorgeous....thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

Carole said...

Super card Sheena, thanks for playing along with us @ MAWTT this week.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Unknown said...

Great card - love these papers and paper piecing on this image! :)
Have a great day, Sheena...

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous photos and a lovely card project, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT xx