Brand New Challenge Blog!

Friday 7 June 2013

Hi everyone!

I hope you're keeping well, the weather would certainly help!  It's been so hot, it's just a pity that I've had to be stuck in the office all day every day, but there were nice summery sounds coming in through the open window - that's actually a bit sad! lol!

Anyway, time to introduce you to a brand new monthly challenge blog called Punk You Girl and our very first challenge is up today!  The challenge is...

Anything Goes!

We are a darker themed blog with the emphasis on gothic/punk/steampunk/emo/fantasy themes.

The design team have been split into 2 teams so I'll be back in a couple of weeks with my mid-way reminder but go take a look at what team 1 have come up with at Punk You Girl for our first challenge!

I'll also be back a bit later on today with my card for the new challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Thanks for looking!
 Photobucket

No comments: