Anyone Fancy A Cuppa?

Sunday 22 July 2012

Evening all!

How is everyone?  I hope you are all getting better weather than we are.  I had a friend over visiting from Melbourne and we were talking about the weather and she said that it's not much different to theirs at home now - I had to point out to her that that's her winter and is supposed to be our summer!!  I never really used to care if we got any sun, being a winter baby, but after being on a few sunny holidays lately I can really see the benefit of a bit of sun.  So come on clouds, shift!!
Anyway, I'm sharing a card tonight that I made a long time ago, for my sisters birthday, and forgot to show.


The image is by Saturated Canary called Madhatress.  I coloured her with the following copics: Skin; E21,13,00,0000,R20. Hair; E49,39R59. Dress; YG95,93,91,Y15,13,11,RV34,32,R00,39,27,24,BG09,49,45.  I also used a red Sakura stardust pen on the wee heart on the tag and some clear Sakura gelly roll pen on her shoes.


I also used Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap distress inks around the image.
The papers are My Minds Eye, Gertie Papers.  The sentiment is by Lili of the valley from the greetings postmarks set.


I used a corner rounder punch on all the layers and the image.  The ribbon and swarovski's are from my stash.


The inside uses the same papers as the front.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafts & Me Challenges; RnB (Ribbon & Bow)
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge; Anything goes
Divas By Design; Anything goes
DYSU Challenge Blog; Food
The Paper Shelter; Anything goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge; Girly
The Poodles Parlour; Use a digi stamp

Thanks for looking!
 Photobucket

15 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous. Love, love, love the colours on the PP and her hair is perfect! You do lovely colouring and shading...I am hopeless at shading!

coops said...

wow so stunning sheena.fantastic image and design and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this gorgeosu card! I'm loving your coloring!

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Love those bold colours. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card, Sheena....love your colouring, especially her dress!
Thanks for joining the Divas and I hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love how the papers match her dress! Thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Spyder said...

Lovely card Sheena, super colouring and thank you for reminding me I have a S/Canary image to colour!((lyn))

Mary Jo said...

I adore those papers and you've colored her fabulously! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

~ Barb said...

Love those MME papers, and all the dimension! Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
{Hugs} Barb, DT

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely beautiful and I love the distressed colours and the layers with bow. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Anne said...

Great card Sheena- lovely colours and colouring. Anne x

Star said...

Super cute. Fabulous papers, and your coloring is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star (DDS DT)

May said...

Gorgeous card Sheena.. your colouring is quite AmAzing... love the papers..design...detail.. Love it!!! Hugs May x x x

Mina said...

isnt it amazing what a little bit of sun does for you Sheena...I love the colouring of this SC image, amazingly beautiful colours too...stunning card
Mina xxx

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Shenna!! Your coloring is absolutely stunning and I love your fab design!!
Hugs, Tammy