I'm Home And A Winner!

Sunday 1 April 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm home from my holidays - I had a fantastic time while I was away.  We went all the way to Australia (from Ireland!) for almost 3 weeks, which is why my blog has been a bit quiet lately, apart from a couple of scheduled DT posts.
Thank you so much to everyone who visited while I was away and joined in with my candy!  And a big hello to all my new followers too!

I'll be showing off some pictures from my trip - I think I'll have to spread them over a few posts though as I took over 1200 photos!  Don't worry though, I'll pick out some of my faves rather than make you sit through them all! lol!

Anyway, the important part of this post is to announce the winner of my candy.
I went to random.org site to use their number generator and it picked...

Which is the fabulous Anne from Copper-Beach Crafts!  I'm so delighted that she won (even though I wish everyone could win!) as she's a long time follower and friend and it's her birthday today!!  So how's that for a happy birthday Anne?!!
I'll get the goodies parcelled up and in the post to you - enjoy!

Thanks again to everyone who entered, it really is appreciated.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe it Sheena. I've just popped on to see if you had posted since your return to find I'm the winner of the blog candy. It's my first ever win of blog candy and on my birthday as well. After a couple of difficult weeks I have had a fab birthday weekend and this has just finished it off beautifully. Thank you so, so much. Love Anne x

Anne said...

PS Forget to say welcome home and can't wait to see the photos. Axx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to anne and thanks for giving us this chance!

Neet said...

Well done Anne!
Look forward to seeing your photos Sheena.
Hugs, Neet xx

Luanne said...

congrats! to ANne
oh, i have a blog candy too if you want to join

pembrokeshire lass said...

Came here from Anne's blog. I've only been blogging less than a week and am so enjoying everyone I meet though I'm not always sure how I get where I do! This time I know. I'm sorry I missed the give away but am sure that Anne is a great winner. joined your blog so look forward to seeing your snaps of your hols. Joan

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see your pictures.
Roxx