WOYWW 142

Wednesday 22 February 2012

It's that time of the week again when we all have a nosey around everyone's desks, courtesy of the fabulous Julia at Stamping Ground, and I'm back to being late on Wednesday again this week!  That didn't last long did it?!

Another thing that didn't last long was me keeping my desk tidy!
Let's see the proof:


I still haven't finished the cards with the images that I was colouring last week - I've had a couple of last minute things needed done and I had to put them to one side.  So as they're now back on my proper workdesk I thought I'd take a picture of the area beside me to my left and it really is a mess!  It's where I dump everything that I've finished using or have yet to use.  My poor wee pens have to do more than colour!

I'll not even show you what's to my right!

So I'm off to have a quick nosey before I head to bed.

Thanks for looking!
(Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the blog candy I mentioned last week, but I'm still waiting on a couple of things arriving in the post before I can take pics etc.  Sorry for the wait!)

Photobucket

8 comments:

HeARTworks said...

I am salivating over your collection of promarkers! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Karen said...

I love your busy, creative craft space with lots of lovely craft goodies to play with :)

Happy WOYWW and have a great week, Luv Karen xx

May said...

look at all those promarkers a dream come true woo-hoo, Have a great week, Hugs May x x

Anne said...

Hi Sheena - most of the room I craft in resembles your desk. I'm having a declutter but seems I've got to make more of a mess first. Anne x

ScrappnBee said...

I think it is just the time of year. I have done more mess catching than crafting of late, LOL. Have a happy WOYWW!- Amanda #144

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oooh those pens! Hope you enjoyed this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

scrappymo! said...

Unless I have a fisheye lens, I am safe to sweep stuff to the right or left as well. So that means you are too. Just avoid that lens!
Glad you found your images.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oooh I spot loads of yummy pro markers and copicS ... Drool! Looks like a creative space alright! Thanks for letting us mooch around!