I’ve Been Black-Listed!!!

Sunday 22 May 2011

A colleague of my sister asked for a card for her sons 18th birthday and she asked for it to be sexy. So I immediately thought of a Kenny K image and sent her a link to his site to have a look and see if the image would suit (it is from his mother!!). Well the IT department at her work obviously thought it was a little too raunchy and black-listed me from sending any more emails!!!

Here the card with the offending image

Photobucket

As I said the image is Bodacious Bev from Kenny K Designs and I’ve coloured her with my copics. I cut her out with a nestie using the out-of-the-box technique.

Photobucket

The papers are DCWV from the All Dressed Up stack. I cut the card base using a mega nestie in my grand calibur. I coloured a chip-board 18 black and then glittered it with black glitter. The sentiment is computer generated.

Photobucket

The inside with some matching DCWV paper and a Wild Rose Studio sentiment.

Photobucket

I’m sure you’ll be pleased to hear that my good reputation has been restored and my email address removed from the black-list!

This card fits the following challenges;

A Spoon Full of Sugar: Anything goes

Crafty Catz: Anything goes

Creative Belli Blog: The letter S – for Sexy! My old stash is the paper which I’ve had for ages!

Paper Play Challenges: Sparkle galore

Simon Says: Sparkle & shine

Sketchy Colours: Blue, green & black

Totally Paper Crafts: Don’t be square

Trully Scrumptious: Anything goes

Thanks for looking!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

This was worth being black balled....so funny! Kenny K is having a DT call, you should enter as your work is fantastic.

Rufus said...

He's going to love it! He's obviously got a great Mom!
R/

Janette said...

Really fabulous card, stunning image coloured so beautifully.Thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

lisbeth said...

Love your card. Thank for joining us at Truly scrumptious

coops said...

wow!!fantastic card sheena.i love your stunning sparkly paper and striking colours and she is one saucy lady :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sheena
A gorgeous card love the colour's and image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous Sheena....so love the colours you have used hun...!

thanks for joining us tpc...and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

Andria said...

I think you should enter that dt call too. It's a brilliant card, shame on the it people lol :) x.

Suzanne said...

Just Gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Truly Scrumptious.
Hugs Sue x

Tara Godfrey said...

Sheena, your card is smokin' hot! Love the image...perfect for an 18 year old boy! I love all the sparkle too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

annes paperfun said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous!
Lovely image and details!
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sheens wow what fanastic card love the way you have coloured her she is hot
Jacki xx