Holly's Happy Birthday!

Monday 28 February 2011

I'm still catching up on cards from before Christmas and it was my nieces 2nd birthday in november.

When I saw this image on Mo's web-shop I thought it was absolutely perfect for Holly as she's a real wee madam!!

Photobucket

She has a habit of shouting to anyone about anything and finishing off by shouting "Alright!!" It's so cute and again, I thought suited the image so well.

Photobucket

I added a pin with a couple of beads and a princess crown charm.

Photobucket

I printed out the sentiment for the inside, but it needed to be adjusted a little bit!

Photobucket

I hope you like it, thanks for looking.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diamond-Sky said...

lol, she's gorgeous x

cebelica said...

Lol, thiscard made me giggle. Great job! I had a look at your other creations too and I loved them, so there's something for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-one-but-two-awards.html

Hugs!