A nightmare of a day...

Wednesday 21 July 2010

I've been having a horrible day today from when I got into my car to go to work, switched on the engine and you would've thought it was a washing machine full of stones!
Thankfully, where I work there is a garage and one of the mechanics was able to come out to look at it and long story short, I wasn't able to drive it.
The next thing I had to think about was getting it fixed - and I only have 3 days left on my warranty, but at least I'm 3 days on the right side of the warranty!
So, even longer story short, I'm now carless with a hire car coming (hopefully) in the next hour or so.

So please wish Bert well!
re-sized

Anyway, on to a card.
This is the second card I've made for my cousin who's getting married at the end of the month.

I used the lovely sketch, that I think I might use again, from Just Magnolia.

Here's my card

Photobucket

I used this Tilda, who I think is meant to be a princess, but I thought she could get away with being a bride! I coloured her with my Copics.

Photobucket

The hearts are die cuts - a mixture of nesties and Cuttlebug. I glazed the inside of the top heart for a bit of bling! Flowers and ribbon from stash - the wee metal embellishments on the ribbon is from Stampin' Up! and the papers are Basic Grey, Sugar Rush.

Photobucket

And this is the inside

Photobucket

I also made a tag to match the card

Photobucket

Using the same heart dies as on the main card. I did glaze the top heart on the tag too, but not until after I took the photo.

And here's the set

Photobucket

Again, I made a box, but haven't taken a photo, I just added more of the same hearts onto it.

I hope you like it, thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andria said...

Another gorgeous creation, I think Tilda makes a beautiful bride, loving all the reds :)

Stampin Mindy said...

This is beautiful, I love the way you colored her hair, it really makes the card pop!


Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!