Tuesday 23 February 2010

This is a card I made for my friend who had her birthday at the start of February. This is also the frst card I made this year! And there hasn't been too many since :/

Photobucket

I used my new Martha Stewart stamp and punch leaf punch. I also used one of my new Magnolia stamps that I actually got ages ago - before christmas! My new copic markers were put to use on her!

Photobucket

And I used some lovely black lace to finish it off.

Photobucket

The papers I used are DCWV, all dressed up.

Photobucket

I finished it off by wrapping in black tissue in a box - plain white box for posting.

Thanks for looking.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just gorgeous Sheena, love the colour palette and papers you used on this.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sheena, thats one sexy card, love the black lace, and the colouring is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sheena I am so glad to see you back and I am so glad I have visited today as this card is stunning those colours are amazing and Tilda looks so elegant.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Rufus said...

Doesn't she look like a proper young lady! Your friend is gonna love this one.
R/

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Sheena, and great colouring on the image, she is so cute! x

Louise said...

ITs georgous Sheena, I know Tag would have loved it too.

Stunning colours :)