Blog award

Monday 21 December 2009

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long - I've been so busy lately but I don't know where the time goes!

Anyway, I recently got an award from the very talented Andria at Iona Rose Designs, and I hadn't actually gotten around to blogging it.

So here's the award

Photobucket

And along with the award I have to answer some questions. One word answers only...so here goes:

1) Where is your cell phone ?- Pocket
2) Your Hair? - Brunette.
3) Your Mother? - Brilliant!
4) Your Father? - Fantastic!
5) Your favourite food? - Stir-fry
6) Your dream last night? - Weird!
7) Your Favourite drink? - Coke
8) Your dream/goal? - Happiness
9) What room are you in? - Living
10) Your hobby? - Crafting
11) Your Fear? - Dying
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? - Hilltown!
13) Where were you last night? - Ma's
14) Something you arent? - Thin :( (see below!)
15) Muffins? - Yum! (see above!)
16) Wish list item? - Copics
17) Where did you grow up? - Hilltown
18) Last thing you did? - Cleaned
19) What are you wearing? - clothes
20) Your TV? - MJ
21) Your pets? - Cats.
22) Friends - Best.
23) Your life? - Full.
24) Your mood - Good.
25) Missing someone? - Ryan
26) Vehicle? - Mini
27) Something your not wearing? - Cape :)
28) Your Favourite store? - Craft.
29) Your favourite colour? - Red.
30) The last time you laughed? - Today (I laugh a lot!)
31) the last time you cried? - Last night (from laughing!)
32) Your best friend? - Aislinn
33) One place that I go to over and over? - Toilet ;)
34) Facebook? - Yes
35) Favourite place to eat? - Home

I hope my answers were ok!

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

No comments: