Holly's birthday card number 2!

Thursday 19 November 2009

This is the card I made for Holly from myself.

Photobucket

And guess what?? It's an easel card! My first atempt at one and I have to say, I love them! They're so easy to make but look so impressive!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I coloured Tilda with my PM's

Photobucket

Papers are Basic Grey "Nook and Pantry" which I thought went really well with the big magnolia bun!!

Photobucket

I followed Mina's fab sketch at Just Magnolia - I thought I'd make use of it saying as I met Mina at the craft show in Belfast last week! It was great to meet someone from blogland. Plus I spent a fortune!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Andria said...

It's gorgeous, the icing on that cake looks good enough to eat :)

helencreaty1 said...

lovely card, great colouring and the muffins you put on the 2 edges are ready for dinner =P,
have a nice day
helen

Rach said...

Hiya Sheena,
you have made a gorgeous Easel card aren't they brilliant.. they look a little more than a normal basic card.. love them.. your colouring and colour choice are brilliant.. fabulous job hun. hugs rachxx

Chrissie said...

Ooooh just LOVE this Sheena, and I'm sure Holly will too!
Fabulous colouring sweetie and welcome to the 'Easel Card Appreciation Society' lol!
Lucky you meeting Mina, she seems such a lovely lady.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sheena, wow what a fabulous card I love these easel cards they really are lovely. Your colouring is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mina said...

wow Sheena this is fabulous, stunning colouring and I love easel cards...thanks so much for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge...I had a fantastic time meeting everyone at the Kings Hall, oops thank goodness its not my fault you spent a fortune lol
Mina xxx

Shelly said...

Your easel card came out great!!! It's so pretty. Your coloring is beautiful.

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! I love this card...Your coloring is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila