Sketch Saturday Challenge

Friday 21 August 2009

I made this card for a friend whose birthday was yesterday - so hopefully she's got her card now and I can show you here!

I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this one.

Photobucket

And here is my card

Photobucket

I used the gorgeous fairy downloads from Charmed cards and crafts. I coloured her and her mushrooms with my promarkers and decoupaged the fairy

Photobucket

I also used my favourite Martha Stewart border punch.

Photobucket

Fairly basic inside again - but I'm slowly but surly getting back into decorating the inside!

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sheena,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Such a fabby card sweetie, love the cute image and gorgeous colours x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Sheena, what a fabulous digi image, and so beautifully coloured and the papers and details are stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

LINDA said...

This is simply gorgeous!! Love this image. and you have colored her perfectly!!! Wonderful colors..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda