They're like buses!!

Sunday 17 May 2009


How chuffed was I to discover that I'd recieved an award?!! Well how much more chuffed d'ye think I was to discover that I'd recieved another award just after I'd posted about the first one!!!

This cutie is from Spyder - her blog is brilliant! a really funny read!!! and fantastic cards!

This time I decided to give my thinking cap a rest - it's getting too old to be used twice in one day!

So I'm giving this award to everyone who reads my blog - as a thank you for all your support! So if you read my blog feel free to accept this award from me - and leave a message so I know who has accepted it and is therefore a reader!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done on your award xxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Bev said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous sweetie, love the colours and adorable image. It's been a few days since I blog hopped (got way too much on just now lol) and all your creations are just fabulous! x