The Hen Party...

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Here's the booklet I was talking about that I made for my cousins hen party. (Sorry it's late, I know I said I would post it yesterday but I had a terrible migrane, so here it is now!)
The theme (as I already mentioned) was a hippy/flowery theme so I wanted to incorporate that into the book and posters.
I just made it using Powerpoint and some scanned photo's and a font I downloaded for the flowers.

The front cover:

Photobucket

Pages 2 & 3:

Photobucket

Pages 4 & 5:

Photobucket

Pages 6 & 7:

Photobucket

Pages 8 & 9:

Photobucket

Pages 10 & 11, I left these (and page 12) blank for everyone to sign and write messages to the hen:

Photobucket

And finally the posters to match the book:

1:

Photobucket

2:

Photobucket

3:

Photobucket

4:

Photobucket

5:

Photobucket

6:

Photobucket

These along with some balloons and banners made the bus look great! We bought some happy meal type boxes in pink and yellow and filled them with things to fit the theme. Half the group got round pink sunglasses and a head band and the other half got bright pink peace sign ear-rings and medalion! Plus some sweets and general hen night type things ;)
It all went down a treat and is a great keepsake to remind her of her hen week-end!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andria said...

Hi, Sheena, sorry i've not popped by for a while. I love the book and posters you made, they are brilliant, something to look back on in 20 years time :)