Another Lynne, another birthday!

Tuesday 17 March 2009

It was another friends birthday yesterday - Happy Birthday Lynne!!

I made this card for her:

Photobucket

Using images from the same set as in my last post and also coloured with pro-markers.

I had made it more or less following a sketch from Papertake weekly (I think), but I've missed it now so never mind!!

Here's a wee close-up, just to prove it was a birthday card!!

Photobucket

And here's the inside, which I blinged up a bit more sayin' as the front wasn't overly worked.

Photobucket

So that's it - I hope you've all had a lovely Paddy's day and enjoyed some of the black stuff!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! this is a fantastic card , I love it
hugs Susie xx

Rach said...

A fabulous card sheena, love that image. hugs Rachxx