A quickie...

Wednesday 11 February 2009

I wanted to make some sort of a box to put Rachael's present into but, as I'm so organised, I ran out of time and had to make something extra quick. So I coloured this image that I had stamped - which is one of the brand new Sharing Sherbert stamps from Pollycraft -I thought it was perfect for a gift bag along with a few nestie cut circles that matched my card:

Photobucket

That stamp is so versatile as the place where the writing is is blank on the main stamp and it comes with 3 different wording stamps - or you could write whatever you want.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Andria said...

Perfect gift bag, I have a stash of brown bags to, which i decorate and use, much cheaper than buying them and the recipient will never get two the same.

Susie Sugar said...

What a lovely gift bag , its so cute
Love Susie xx