The Sugar Bowl number 2 = 3

Sunday 18 January 2009

This weeks challenge from The Sugar Bowl is to use 3 different design papers, 3 embellishments and if you can, 3 Sugar Nellie stamps.

It's funny, cos when I got these stamps I had thought of doing a card with all three of them together, but I hadn't done it yet. So I thought I'd try it for this challenge.

It didn't quite turn out how I wanted and I don't think I like it :/ but I thought I'd enter it anyway!

Here's the card:

Photobucket

I thought those three characters could be at a fancy dress party! I stamped them onto Label nestie cut card and coloured with H20's and distress ink.

The 3 backing papers are all from the Retro Floral Papermania paper pack. And I added 3 flora doodles attched with brads. I hand wrote the sentiment.

The third backing paper is almost covered on the front so I carried it through to the inside:

Photobucket

I can't quite put my finger on what I don't like about it, but I hope it at least fits the challenge!

Thanks for looking.... Hopefully I'll have a better one tomorrow! ;)

7 comments:

Lilian said...

Very clever! Love your cute card! Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Kathy said...

Fabulous card and what a neat idea for the three images!! I think it turned out great!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and using the three images as well!! Good luck :)Kathy

LOUISE said...

Great card Sheena, love the Images. Love the idea, of the Fancy Dress Party. LOuise x

Tiets said...

OOo wowwwww this is stunning!!! thankss for joining the sugar bowl challenge!

Gayle said...

Hi Sheena
What a delicious creation!
You were up too late for me last night!
Thanks so much for joining the second challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
You really are too sweet!
Sugar Mama x

Andria said...

Hello sheena, another gorgeous card, i've got the stamp on the left and i've got some inspiration from yours now. Good luck it's a brill card, i love it.
Andria
x

Maggie Lamarre said...

yay! awsome job i really luv this,thanks for stopping by!