How about a Christmas Card???

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Just for a change...
Well, actually, I haven't shown any christmas cards on my blog yet so it is a change!!!

I made this one for my goregous wee nephew Ryan, and I was really pleased with it!

Photobucket

I used stamps from Sugar Nellie and backing paper from DCWV with white and blue glitter cardstock. I also made a wee dangly charm by stamping the snowman on shrink plastic and coloured it with Sakura stardust pens (remembering to punch a hole through his hat before I shrank it!) and I attached it to the card with jump rings through an eyelet.
I coloured the images with H2O's and made the sentiment with my nestibilities and another Sugar Nellie stamp.

Here's a side view

Photobucket

And a close up of the wee charm

Photobucket

I think I was more excited about giving him the card than he was about getting it - although he is only 1, so I'll let him off this time!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is so adorable Sheena!
I'm sure he'll have more appreciation for hand made cards as he gets older LOL!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Sheena and there's a little something waiting for you on my blog!